|Introduction to Digital Devices|
|Operating Digital Devices|
|Introduction to the Internet|
|Communications using the Internet|
|Applications of Internet(include citizen-centric services; Use of digital financial tools for undertaking cashless transactions)|
|Total Duration: 20 Hrs|
Learning Outcomes / Competency Standards:
- Understand the basics (terminology, navigation and functionality) of digital devices.
- Use digital devices for accessing, creating, managing and sharing information.
- Use the Internet to browse in an effective and responsible manner.
- Use technology to communicate effectively.
- Carry out cashless transactions using digital financial tools (USSD/ UPI/ eWallet/AEPS/ Card/ PoS).
- Use Digital Locker.
- Use online citizen centric services.
- Appreciate the role of digital technology in everyday life, in social life and at work.