Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Project Partner
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiayan(PMGDISHA)- is a scheme which has been launched under skill India Mission with the aim to make the 6crore Indian rural houses digitally literate. Digital Literacy stand for teaching a person to use digital devices like smart phones, laptops etc.. Making him able to use internet for all his work and for doing work like internet banking etc.
To implement the PMGDISHA-Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan government has hired some of the training partners whose role is to provide connect the franchisee with the government and make this project successful. So that many of the students may benefited through this scheme.
Role of Training Partners in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan:
- First all the training should be cooperative and helpful in order to spread this project to the large number of people.
- Training Center should have a large circle of peoples and intuitions to spread this project.
- Training Partner must be experienced in this field.
- Training Partner should have eligibility to open at least 10 centers.
- Should need to drive campaigns for the implementation of this project.